Digital Marketing Course in Bangalore
100% Placement Assistance
Digital Marketing Course in Bangalore - New Batch Details
Digital Marketing Course Syllabus
- What Marketing?
- 4 P’s of Marketing.
- Types of Online Business and their Objectives.
- Definitions of Branding, Marketing, Advertising, Promotions and Sales.
- Market Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning. (STP)
- Real World Case Study Example.
- What is Digital Marketing
- Types of Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Vs Traditional Marketing.
- Traditional Marketing Funnel.
- Digital Marketing Funnel
- What are Impressions?
- Brand/Product Visibility
- What is CTR & How is it calculated?
- What is Traffic?
- Types of Traffic based on source
- Types of Traffic based on Audience
- Difference between targeted traffic & non-targeted traffic
- Difference between Leads & Sales
- What is the bounce rate? How to decrease bounce rate?
- Tips to increase visitor engagement
- How to convert Traffic into Leads or Sales.
- Different ways to earn money online from websites.
- Different ways to earn money online using videos.
- What is Google Adsense?
- How to get your website approved for Google Adsense
- Determining Ad positions and earning money from Adsense.
- How to earn money by Making Videos and uploading them on Youtube Videos 29. YouTube Adsense and tricks to get get your channel monetised
- Other monetisation methods on Youtube
- Earning money from Youtube even before YouTube Monetization
- Earning Money From Affiliate Marketing
- Step by Step process on how to earn money from Affiliate Networks.
- More ways to monetise video content online - Skill Share, Udemy & More.
- What is a web Browser? & types of browsers
- Difference between browsers and Search Engines.
- What is a web page?
- What is a website?
- What do you need to create a website?
- What are Domain names?
- What are Domain extensions?
- How to choose a domain name for your website?
- How to buy a domain name?
- What is a hosting space/server?
- Different types of hostings
- Which type of hosting to buy?
- How to choose the best hosting provider?
- Buying Hosting online.
- What is CMS?
- Why WordPress?
- How to install wordpress on Localhost (Your personal computer)?
- How to install wordpress on Server?
- WordPress Dashboard Brief
- What are Pages?
- What are Posts?
- Difference between pages and posts?
- How to create a Page and a Post?
- What are categories?
- How to create categories?
- How to create different types of menus in WordPress?
- Different types of Widgets and their usage
- What is a Theme and Its Importance
- How to install a theme and activate it?
- How to choose the Right Theme for your website?
- What are Plugins? and their Importance
- How to allow / block the crawling for your website?
- Page Builder plugins for designing custom pages
- How to design a home page?
- How to create a blog?
- How to create Contact forms and registration forms on your website?
- How to create an E-commerce website for free?
- How to integrate a Payment Gateway (adding payment links) to your website? 73. How to build a sales funnel on WordPress?
- How to optimise images on your website?
- How tChanging URL structure for SEO purpose.
- o optimise your website for loading fast?
- How to handle your website security?
- How to maintain backups for your website?
- Adding Live chat options to your website
- List of very important plugins that are must for a website
- What is SEO?
- Different types of SEO
- What are the advantages of SEO?
- Disadvantages of SEO
- What is SERP?
- Understand Search Results
- How does Google work in the backend?
- What is Crawling?
- What is Indexing?
- Rank Math Algorithm and importance of relevance
- What is Google Sandbox?
- Does Google Sandbox Exist?
- Google Algorithm updates.
- Special note on Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird updates.
- Note Latest Bret Update & Upcoming Web Vitals Update.
- Step by Step process on how to do SEO for a new website?
- What are Keywords?
- Different types of Keywords for SEO purpose.
- Differentiating keywords based on user intentions.
- What is search volume? and its importance.
- What are LSI keywords?
- What are intent defining keywords
- Difference between money making keywords and informational keywords 104. How to get new keyword Ideas using google
- Tools to use for more keyword ideas/
- How to find search volume and tools to use?
- Keywords Research Process
- How to find profitable keywords for your business?
- How to analyse the difficulty of keywords?
- How to analyse competitor keywords?
- Deciding on keywords to target.
- How to create strategies on how to outrank your competitors?
- Generating content ideas
- Forming a content framework/blueprint
- Essential elements that your content should contain.
- How to proofread or check the content for grammatical errors
- What is Plagiarism?
- How to check the plagiarism of the content.
- Best practices in content writing
- Fundamental ON Page Factors.
- How to write SEO optimised titles for your web Page/Post.
- How to write an attractive description to get more clicks.
- Best practices in writing page/post URLs to rank better
- How to optimise the different types of Headings
- The core content optimisation principles.
- How to use LSI keywords, synonyms and intent words for better rankings 127. Structuring your web page and prioritising content for SEO
- How to optimise Images on the website for image rankings.
- Importance of image file name, Image Alt tag and its size.
- Optimising content for visual search appearance
- Importance of questioning words & FAQs on your page/post.
- Importance of videos and optimising videos on the page/post.
- How to use SEO tools to cross check the on page factors implementation.
- Basics of Technical SEO
- Website Structure & navigation optimisation for SEO
- Indexability of the website.
- Tracking and fixing indexing errors.
- Importance of Internal linking in SEO
- Impact of Page Speed on SEO
- Using GTMetrix & Lighthouse for speed reports.
- Importance of UX Signals for SEO
- Core web vitals and their importance
- Robots.txt & Sitemap.xml creation.
- HTTPS & Website Security
- Tracking and fixing broken links
- custom 404 page
- Importance of mobile responsiveness & mobile compatibility.
- Touch friendly factors to boost UX and site rankings.
- Other Technical Aspects to monitor
- What are rich snippets?
- Different types of rich snippets.
- How to optimise content for different types of featured snippets.
- How to create site link snippet
- how to create product, rating, review snippets
- FAQ Snippets and their benefits
- Importance structured data tables on web pages/posts.
- Other types of snippets and their optimisation techniques
- Creating AMP pages and their benefits
- What is OFF Page SEO?
- Difference between ON Page and OFF Page
- Why is OFF Page SEO important?
- Backlinks and their importance
- What are backlinks
- Types of backlinks
- Do.s & Don’ts in Link Building
- Importance of Anchor text in link building
- What is domain authority?
- How to check a website's domain authority?
- How to increase a website's domain authority?
- What is spam score
- How to check for your websites spam score
- Getting High quality Backlinks
- Email marketing for backlinks
- Link Building strategies
- Advanced techniques in Link building
- Unnatural links and their disadvantages
- Monitoring Link Profile of your website
- Maintaining Link health to avoid penalties
- Process to remove spam links using disavowing tool
- Establishing Brand Signals to boot rankings
- EAT & their value
- Other Key OFF Page techniques
- Basics of Local SEO – What, why, how
- The Map Pack – understanding the local seo results.
- Keyword Research for Local SEO
- Create a listing on Google My Business (GMB)
- Key optimisation factors in GMB
- Product listing, Services listing in GMB
- GMB website builder tool.
- Importance of images optimisation and posts in GMB
- What are NAP Citations
- Importance of citations in Local SEO
- Key local SEO Ranking factors
- Importance of Social Presence & check-in’s for local seo
- Importance of Online reputation Management for Local SEO.
- What is Google Search Console?
- Importance and uses of Google Search Console (GSC)
- How to integrate your website with GSC?
- Different types of website verification methods?
- Setting Geo-target locations.
- Analysing keywords, their positions and CTR’s
- Comparing results over time of different keywords
- Filtering keyword analysis over countries, devices and more.
- Check for indexability
- How to request for page indexing
- How to check for snippets and errors.
- Fixing crawl errors.
- Monitor and fix mobile responsive erros.
- Monitoring and fixing Web load speed issues.
- Monitoring and fixing page not found errors.
- How to use GSC for more keyword opportunities and ideas.
- How to earn money from SEO - 3 Case Studies
- New website SEO step by step process
- SEO Optimisation checklist
- Creating SEO Performance reports
- SEO Site Audits
- SEO Interview Questions
- Free SEO tools list
- Paid SEO tool exposure
- SEO Ebook & Material
- Analysing website traffic Sources/Channels
- Analysing Audience Demographics
- Analysing traffic Behavioural flow
- Analysing traffic location & Languages
- Goals and Conversions
- How to set up Goals?
- Types of Goals
- How to Integrate AdWords and Analytics accounts?
- How to set up Filters?
- How to generate reports in Google Analytics?
- Social Media and Its Importance in Digital Marketing.
- SMM Vs SMO.
- Introduction to Facebook.
- Facebook account setup.
- Facebook for Personal Account and Its Elements.
- Creating a post.
- Facebook Page for businesses.
- Different Types of Business pages offered by Facebook.
- Profile Pic and Cover photo dimensions for pages.
- Types of Posts and Statistics.
- Hashtags and its advantages.
- Facebook Page Designing.
- Increasing Facebook followers organically
- Page management options.
- Facebook Events creation.
- Facebook Groups & Types of Groups.
- Importance and Advantages of running a community on Facebook.
- Introduction to Facebook Advertisements.
- Difference between Facebook Advertising and Google Search Advertisements.
- Understanding facebook's ads account structure.
- Creating Landing Pages/Funnels for Ads.
- Important tips and tricks to create successful landing pages/funnels.
- Understanding Campaign Structure and their objectives.
- Running Different types of campaigns on Facebook
- Different types of targeting on Facebook
- Age, Gender, Location, Behaviour, interest and other demographics based saved audience targeting 257. Other different types of targeting
- Optimising and Spending controls
- Ad Copy Creation techniques & Types
- AdCreatives design & Types
- Creating and Setting up Pixel
- Custom Conversion tracking
- Audience Retargeting
- Remarketing with Custom Audience
- Remarketing with Lookalike Audience
- Creating a campaign with look alike audience
- Metrics & Optimisations.
- How to handle negative comments on Facebook Ads
- Scaling Facebook Ads - Scaling with Audience Expansion, Adset Scaling, CBO Scaling, Ad Account, Sniper Method 271. How to work as Freelancer running facebook Ads for clients
- Introduction to messenger marketing
- Tools for Messenger Marketing
- Messenger Bots
- Running Messenger Ads
- Building Messenger Subscribers
- Messenger Broadcasts
- Messenger Segmentation
- What is Instagram Marketing
- Why should you use Instagram for your business
- How to increase followers on Instagram
- Tips to get good Engagement on Instagram
- Best Instagram Marketing Tactics
- Instagram Hashtags
- Instagram Stories & their importance
- 60seconders on Instagram - Instagram Video Ads.
- IGTV and its importance
- Introduction to Linkedin.
- Benefits of LinkedIn Network.
- LinkedIn Profile Creation.
- Optimizing the profile.
- Skills and Endorsements.
- Recommendations on LinkedIn.
- Adding new connections.
- LinkedIn Posts.
- LinkedIn Groups.
- Finding Jobs on LinkedIn.
- Creating a business page on LinkedIn.
- Linkedin business page customization.
- LinkedIn Page Posts.
- Retargeting Profile Views
- Retargeting in Linkedin Marketing
- Leads Generation in LinkedIn
- Types of Ads in Linkedin
- Different types of campaigns and objectives
- Audience Targeting
- AdFormats & Placements
- Budget & Scheduling
- Conversion Tracking
- LinkedIn Audience Network
- Lookalike Audience
- Custom Audience
- Introduction to Twitter.
- Twitter for Brand building.
- Creating a Twitter profile.
- Fan Engagement on Twitter.
- Twitter HashTags.
- Choosing Hashtags for your business?
- Engaging users on Twitter.
- Integrating Twitter with other social media networking sites.
- Twitter Paid advertising
- YouTube Marketing Introduction.
- Creating a Channel on YouTube.
- Different types of Videos.
- How to create different types of videos
- Screen Recording Tools
- Video Making Tools
- Video Editing tools
- How to Upload Videos to Youtube
- YouTube SEO Ranking Factors
- keyword Research for YouTube
- YouTube Title, description, Tags optimisation
- How to design attractive thumbnails
- End Screens & cards
- How to use Playlists.
- YouTube SEO Tools for Ranking
- Understanding Copyrights and Spam.
- Making Money From YouTube
- YouTube Adsense Monetisation Tricks & Tips
- YouTube Partner Program YPP approval
- Revenue sources other than Adsense
- YouTube Creator Studio Dashboard.
- YouTube Analytics.
- YouTube comment moderation.
- YouTube channel Suspension, Policy Violation rules.
- Introduction to Affiliate Marketing.
- How Affiliate Marketing Works?
- Earning Money from Affiliate Marketing.
- Affiliate Marketing Networks.
- Affiliate Marketing Niches research
- Amazon Affiliate Network - Physical Products - India & US
- Impact Affiliate Network - Digital Products & Services
- Admitad Affiliate Network
- Other Popular Affiliate Networks - Click bank, JVZoo, Commission Junction www.ravivarma.in +91 9 00 00 44 555
- Affiliate Marketing execution & Tips
- Affiliate Marketing Tools.
- Best proven strategies to make money from Affiliate Marketing.
- Live Case Studies.
- What is Email Marketing?
- Advantages of Email Marketing.
- Types of Email Marketing
- Difference between Bulk mailing and List building
- Best Tools for Bulk mailing
- Lead generation for List Building
- Auto-Responders Mails.
- Designing Newsletters.
- Creating Mailing sequences
- Mail Blast
- Generating sales from Email Marketing - Product sales, Affiliate Sales. 370. Avoiding spam folders - Double Optio.
- Writing Subject lines for high CTR
- Reports Metrics and Analysis.
- What is Quora?
- Creating a Quora profile
- Generating Leads from Quora
- Questioning in Quora
- Answering in Quora
- Being Anonymous
- Quora Blog
- Running Paid Ads on Quora
- What is a Brand?
- Brand Story
- Brand Focus
- Brand Positioning
- differences between Personal brand & organizational brand?
- Step by Step process of Building Personal Brands
- Branding Theme - Color Strategies
- Structuring your brand
- Branding on Social Media
- Measuring Brand success
- Basics of Entrepreneurship
- Finding & testing a Business Idea
- Entrepreneurship Foundations
- Creating a business PLan
- Raising Funds for Startup
- Types of Companies in INDIA
- Payment Gateways India & Foreign
- Best Freelancing sites.
- Creating a profile in Freelancing websites.
- Applying for works on freelancing websites.
- Tips for getting projects on Freelancing websites.
- Establishing Network to get freelancing projects.
- Getting Freelance Projects through Social Media
- Writing professional email to clients.
- What is SMS marketing
- Advantages & Importance of SMS Marketing
- why is SMS marketing so effective
- How to do SMS marketing
- What is Bulk SMS
- Do’s and Don’t in SMS Marketing
- Best Practices
- What is Whatsapp marketing
- Advantages & Importance of Whatsapp Marketing
- why is Whatsapp marketing so effective
- How to do Whatsapp marketing
- Bulk Whatsapp Marketing Tools
- Send Messages to Unsaved contacts
- Writing Attractive Copies for Whatsapp marketing.
- Best Practice in Whatsapp Marketing
- Page builders in WordPress Elements Kit & Brizy Pro.
- WordPress Image Optimisation - ShortPixel Pro
- WordPress SEO Plugin - Rank Math Pro
- WordPress Backups - WPVivid
- Uber Suggest Pro - SEO
- SEM Rush
- Woo Rank
- Linguix & Grammarly
- Keyword Tool.io
- Frase - SEO Content Research and content generation
- Labrika - SEO Audit Tool
- Beacon && Designer - Ebook Creator
- Publer, Social Bee, Content Studio - Social Media
- VidIQ & Tube Buddy - Video Marketing
- Mailchimp & Kirim Mail - Email Marketing
- Keyword planner
- Pabbly - Automations
- Botstar - Messenger Marketing
- Microsoft Clarity - User Behaviour
- Loom/Clapboard/BCast - Screen Recorders
- Vidnami/InVideo - Video making
- WebSignals - Online Reputation Management
- Notes/Material - Ebook
- Interview Questions pdf
- Sample Resumes
- Paid Plugins and Plugins Access**
- List of the websites to follow for updates
- List of Websites for SEO Backlinks
- Access to Digital Brolly’s Private Facebook Group
- Job Openings updates
- Google Ads Search Certification
- Google Ads Display Certification
- Google Ads Video certification
- Google Ads Measurement certification
- Hubspot Certifications
- Brolly Course completion certificate
- Brolly Internship Certificate**
Key points of Digital Marketing Course in Bangalore
Why Choose us for Digital Marketing Course in Bangalore?
We have expert trainers with years of experience in digital marketing. The trainers are constantly evolving their skills and knowledge, so they can provide the most up-to-date training possible.
The curriculum is designed to reflect the latest industry practices and trends, ensuring that students are prepared for real-world scenarios.
The institute places a strong emphasis on hands-on, practical learning to help students gain the skills they need to succeed in their careers.
The institute offers flexible training schedules to accommodate the needs of working professionals and students.
Small class sizes
Small class sizes
D Turtle Institute's small class sizes ensure that participants receive personalized attention and can ask questions and receive individual support.
We provide an industry-recognized digital marketing course certificate upon the completion of the course that will enhance the resume and chances of getting a job in the industry.
The institute provides an opportunity for students to network with other professionals in the field of digital marketing, expanding their professional connections.
Affordable Digital Marketing Course Fee
D Turtle Institute offers an affordable digital marketing course fee, making it a budget-friendly option for those looking to build their skills in this area.
We offer Digital Marketing placement assistance to our students and prepare them for real world interviews and jobs. Our team conducts multiple mock interviews along with professional resume preparation that will give you an upper hand and a confident skill set.
Benefits of Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Course Offline
Digital Marketing Course Offline
The institute offers traditional classroom training with in-person instruction by experienced trainers. This allows for more interactive learning and hands-on experience with digital marketing tools and software.
Digital Marketing Course Online
Digital Marketing Course Online
For students who are unable to attend in-person classroom training, the institute also offers Digital Marketing Course Online with live instruction by experienced trainers. This allows for greater flexibility and convenience, as students can access the training from anywhere with an internet connection.
Digital Marketing Training Videos
Digital Marketing Training Videos
In addition, to live instruction, the institute also provides pre-recorded Digital Marketing Training Videos that students can access at their own pace. These videos cover various topics in digital marketing and can be useful resources for students who want to review specific concepts or techniques.
Our Students Feedback
About Digital Marketing Course in Bangalore
Digital marketing is the practice of promoting products or services through digital channels such as search engines, social media, email, and other online platforms. It is an essential component of any modern business strategy, as more and more consumers rely on digital channels to research and purchase products.
Digital marketing is a fast-evolving field, and it’s important for marketers to keep up with the latest trends. Digital marketing training will give you the skills and knowledge you need to become an expert in this field, enabling you to expand your career opportunities.
At D turtle academy students can receive comprehensive training in all aspects of digital marketing. Our Digital Marketing Course in Bangalore training program will teach you how to create effective strategies for social media, search engine optimization, paid advertising, email marketing, and other forms of digital marketing.
You’ll learn how to use tools like Google Analytics and Google AdWords to measure your campaign performance and make improvements where necessary.
We also offer courses that focus on specific aspects of digital marketing such as PPC (pay-per-click) advertising.
We offer three different modes of training, making it more convenient for students such as digital marketing course online, offline and self-learning video courses.
Our students will get trained on google ads, on & off page SEO, Google Analytics, Social Media Marketing & optimization. Students will get the advantage to access the paid marketing tools with free access throughout the training period.
Our digital marketing course certificate comes along with placement assistance program and also get internship opportunities at D Turtle Academy in Digital Marketing.
Want to upgrade your knowledge and skills in the field of Digital Marketing?
Enroll in our Digital Marketing Course in Bangalore with affordable training costs and get an internship and placement support to kick start your career.
Digital Marketing Course Certificate
D Turtle Academy provide a digital marketing course certificate to all its trainees after they complete their training. In this comprehensive training students will become experts in digital marketing, using the latest tools and techniques.
Students will also get an opportunity to do an internship with us and get a internship certificate that can greatly enhance their career perspectives.
Skills Developed Post Digital Marketing Training
Career Opportunities in Digital Marketing
Prerequisites for Digital Marketing training
Digital Marketing course teaches individuals the skills and knowledge required to plan, execute and manage digital marketing campaigns. The course covers a broad range of topics, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and analytics.
Learning digital marketing requires a combination of theoretical knowledge and practical skills. Enroll in D Turtle Academy to get a comprehensive idea and knowledge on Digital Marketing course in Bangalore.
Yes, digital marketing can be a great career choice for those who have a passion for marketing, creativity, and technology.
The strategy should be based on a thorough understanding of the target audience, market trends, and business objectives.
Philip Kotler is often referred to as the father of Digital Marketing.
It is not required to have coding knowledge in Digital Marketing. But basic knowledge of programming languages can enhance your professional development.
The duration of the Digital Marketing Training program at D Turtle Institute varies depending on the type of program, but typically ranges from 2 to 3 months.
While there are no strict prerequisites for the Digital Marketing Training program, it is recommended to have basic computer skills, communication skills, creativity, analytical skills, and a basic understanding of marketing principles.
The trainers at D Turtle Institute are industry professionals with extensive experience in the field of digital marketing.
D Turtle Institute offers both online and in-person training programs for Digital Marketing.
The course fee for the Digital Marketing Training program varies depending on the type of program, duration, and mode of training. Please check with D Turtle Institute for the latest information on course fees.
D Turtle Institute provides job placement assistance to students who successfully complete the Digital Marketing Training program.
D Turtle Institute accepts various modes of payment, including online transfer, cash, check, and credit/debit cards.
Yes, D Turtle Institute provides a certification of completion to students who successfully complete the Digital Marketing Training program.
Yes, students can get access to course materials and recordings after the Digital Marketing Training program is completed.